GM 07 SERIES >>
HMV GM 07-50 SA / GM 07-100 SA
Medium to heavy duty
Thread cutting machines
How it works
The driving motor of the die head sends RPM data to the PLC computer to calculate the correct RPM for the motor powering the ball screw for the selected thread pitch. The PLC computer monitors and corrects the RPM of the ball screw during operation if necessary. The material thereby exhibit significantly more accurate thread pitch than material that has been threaded in a manual machine or with a threading chaser. The optosensors on the die head protection cover signals when the material reaches the dies in order to achieve the exact thread length. Cooling fluid is sprayed on cutting surfaces during threading. When the thread length is reached, the cooling spray ceases, the die head opens and the carriage is fed back to the loading position. If the carriage unintentionally moves to close to the die head, the die head opens automatically.
• Sealed cabinet with air filters
• Cooling fans for electrical components.
• Integrated hydraulic unit.
• Oil-Hydraulic clamping with 4 tons capacity
(max. working pressure 120 bar).
• Frequency controlled motor
• PLC-controlled carriage feed synchronized
to pitch and spindle speed.
• Manual loading – automatic thread sequence.
• Standard threads pre-programmed.
Push-button control box opens/closes vice and die head. Emergency stop is also located on the control panel. Start/stop buttons on front side of machine. Lockable main switch on right- hand short side of machine. The operator panel controls all other functions such as:
From the jog menu
• Thread diameter
• Thread length
• Start position of carriage
• Thread pitch
• Cutting speed
• Coolant on/off
• Length from optosensorsto dies
• Switch to reverse direction of rotation for left-hand threads
• Manually work the die head
• Manually work the carriage
• Manually work the jaw vice
Motor output 5,5 kW
Max torque 500 Nm
Max. thread length 470 mm
Clamping grip range 8-50 mm
Thread diameter range 10– 50 mm
Motor output 11 kW
Max torque 1000 Nm.
Max. thread length 420 mm.
Clamping grip range 16-95 mm
Thread diameter range 16—95 mm
28040 Fedingevägen 6, Skånes Fagerhult, Sweden
Phone: +46 435 25015
Monday to Friday - 7 AM to 4 PM
Saturday - CLOSED
Sunday - CLOSED
Copyright Kfm Maskin i Sverige AB @ All Rights Reserved. All information is subject to change without prior notice.